Quality Mark Approved
ITSPA aspires to represent the best in the VoIP industry and we are keen to ensure that consumers are aware that ITSPA members are reputable companies that can be trusted and that the industry strives for excellence both in service reliability and customer satisfaction.
All full ITSPA members must abide by the ITSPA Code of Practice, which covers all relevant elements of OFCOM regulations. The Quality Mark is only available to members who have gone beyond the ITSPA Code of Practice and are committed to promoting industry best practices and can be duly recognised for their efforts.
"The Quality Mark is available to members who have gone beyond the ITSPA Code of Practice and are committed to promoting industry best practices and can be duly recognised for their efforts."
There are a range of criteria for ITSPA quality mark approved status. Aside from the technical competencies and industry interworking, there are public facing criteria as listed below.
VoiceHost is also a member of other key industry bodies and conforms to key industry guidelines and regulations including the ISPA (Internet Providers Association), ISO:9001, RIPE and Ofcom.
A full list and details of the compliance is available here: https://www.voicehost.co.uk/voip-provider/compliance-and-accreditation
Quality Mark Award Criteria - Customer Facing Only
- Provide evidence of Compliance where applicable with the ITSPA Code of Practice and Best Common Practice Documents and promotion of this code on the company website.
- Provide evidence of access to the emergency services 999 databases, updating of customer address data and that customers are made fully aware that this service is available and its limitations.
- Provide evidence that customers are made fully aware that the member company is also a member of a recognised dispute resolution scheme.
- Nuisance Calls Policy.
- CLI Presentation Policy.
- Data Protection and Retention Compliance.
- Provide evidence that you have published the names of the primary companies with whom you are able to port numbers both to and from e.g. BT, Virgin, Sky, etc.
- Telecoms Fraud prevention and mitigation systems.